Packing: 25kg Kraft paper beg with PE liner
BioFulvic is fulvic acid extracted from plant.
It contains high contents of biological activity group.
Soil Application: 2-4 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage
Foliar Application: 1-2 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage
- Increases buffering Properties of Soil
- Acts as an organic catalyst
- Chelates metal ions under alkaline conditions
- Stimulates plant enzymes
- Improves blossom and fruit set.
- Increases root respiration and formation
- Thickens enlarges and balances the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients.
- Helping plants to endure environmental stress.
Promoting the development of shoots and roots stimulates cell division, thereby improve the fruit size.