Packing: 20kg Kraft paper beg with PE liner
It contains 18 varieties of L-Amino Acids up to 40%. It is widely used as base fertilizer in all kinds of agricultural crops. It contains seventeen free L-amino acids including 6 kinds of necessary amino acids such as L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Pheinylalanine and L-Lysine, which are 15% of total amino acids; and 6% semi necessary amino acids (e.g. L-Arginine and L-Histidine). The content of total amino acids is about 40%.
- Improve absorption through the roots
- Increase crop resistance to adverse condition ( drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease)
- Improve flavour, color, firmness and preservation of fruit
- Help the plant to produce its own protein easier, saving energy required to produce amino acids
- Benefit formation of the proteins and plant cells
|Appearance||Brown/Light Yellow Powder|
|Total Amino Acid||45.12%|
Soil Application: 2-4 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
Foliar Application: 1-2 Kg / Ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage